Mark welcomes Jeff Belanger to the show.
Jeff Belanger is an author, adventurer, and one of the most visible paranormal researchers today. He’s been fascinated with the supernatural since age ten when he investigated his first haunted house during a sleepover. Since then, he’s been a writer and journalist for various newspapers and magazines, and in 1999 he launched Ghostvillage.com as a repository for his writings on the subject of the supernatural. Over the years, Jeff has interviewed hundreds of people about their experiences with the profound. His objective approach to the subject makes the supernatural accessible to a wide audience. He’s written for many paranormal Web sites and print publications and He is the author of over a dozen books on the paranormal (published in six languages)
Jeff’s websites can be found here:
You can buy Jeff’s amazing books here:
- Communicating With The Dead: Reach Beyond The Grave
- Encyclopedia of Haunted Places
- Ghosts of War
- Our Haunted Lives: True Life Ghost Encounters
- The Ghost Files
- The Nightmare Encyclopedia
- The World’s Most Haunted Places
- Who’s Haunting the White House?
- Picture Yourself Legend Tripping
- There’s Something Under the Bed
- What It’s Like
A special thank you to APS Mastering for their support.
Visit www.apsmastering.com for all of your Audio Mastering needs.